Go beyond the basics in this Windows 10 Essentials course. Busy business professionals will learn about new ways to personalize and utilize their Windows 10 experience. Learn about Search, Cortana and Task View. Configure and work with must-have Windows 10 apps. Learn to work with File Explorer, and much more.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn how to navigate the Windows 10 interface.
- Manage user accounts including adding users and changing passwords.
- Use the start menu, starting apps, snapping apps and closing apps.
- Manage the notification area particularly the system icons, the app icons and the action center.
- Setup and configure date and time, language, region, mouse, pen and touch.
- Create, copy, move or delete folders and files.
- Setup internet connections, public and private networks, and use the network and sharing center.
- Set up your sound hardware, how to play music from CDs and how to create a recording.
- Discover how to access the Control Panel and manage Windows updates.
- How to manage the various security options for Windows 10.
- Manage desktop icons, show the desktop and using multiple desktops.
- Configure display settings including setting the screen resolution, managing multiple displays and making some text larger.
- Navigate files and folders using file explorer.
- Set up and manage family and children accounts.
- Use the Calendar app.