The Complete Financial Analyst Course is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online.
It covers several topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring Financial Analyst:
- Microsoft Excel for beginner and intermediate users: become proficient with the world’s number 1 productivity software
- Accounting, financial statements, and financial ratios: making sense of debits and credits, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, liquidity, solvency, profitability, and growth financial ratios
- Finance basics: Interest rates, financial math calculations, loan calculations, time value of money, present and future value of cash flows
- Business analysis: Understanding what drives a business, key items to be analyzed and their meaning, the importance of industry cycles, important drivers for the business of startup, growth, mature and declining companies, industry KPIs
- Capital budgeting: Decide whether a company’s project is feasible from a financial perspective and be able to compare between different investment opportunities
- Microsoft PowerPoint for beginner and intermediate users: The #1 tool for visual representation of your work, a necessary skill for every financial analyst
As you can see, this is a complete bundle that ensures you will receive the right training for each critical aspect.
Here comes the fun part!
We have a challenge for you! After covering each major roadblock, you will be asked to solve a challenge. You will:
- Calculate a company’s sales in Excel
- Register its bookkeeping entries and produce useful financial statements + calculate financial ratios
- Calculate a complete loan schedule for the company’s debt
- Analyze the company’s business performance
- Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the results
- Receive personalized feedback
- Participate in our monthly Amazon Gift Card Lottery(!)
Sounds interesting, right?
At the end of the challenge, you will send us the work you’ve done, and we will reply with personalized feedback. This makes for an interactive student experience that optimizes what you will learn from the course.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Finance courses out there?
- High quality of production: HD video and animations (this isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in companies like Pwc and Coca-Cola)
- Complete training: We will cover all major topics and skills you need to become a top-class Financial Analyst
- Extensive Case Studies: To help you reinforce everything you’ve learned
- Course Challenge: Solve our Course Challenge and make this course an interactive experience
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course
Why should you consider a career as a Financial Analyst?
- Salary. A Financial Analyst job usually leads to a very well-paid career
- Promotions. Financial Analysts acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within a corporation
- Secure Future. There is high demand for Financial Analysts on the job market, and you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
- Growth. This isn’t a boring job. Every day, you will face different challenges that will test your existing skills
Please don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional, money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced the course will provide a ton of value for you?
Just go ahead and buy the course today! If you don’t acquire these skills now, you will miss an opportunity to advance your career. Let’s start learning together now!
What Will You Learn?
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Format spreadsheets in a professional way
- Be much faster carrying out regular tasks
- Create professional charts in Microsoft Excel
- Work with large amounts of data without difficulty
- Understand Accounting and Bookkeeping principles